You inspire us to change medicine. Across the country, people are discovering the possibilities of medical marijuana. Living better is just as important as living longer. Curaleaf helps you restore essential aspects of your true self by delivering the highest standards of cannabinoid therapies in a compassionate and knowledgeable environment.
The Curaleaf Mission
Curaleaf is dedicated to deliver an exceptional patient and caregiver experience through:
How can Curaleaf help me?
In addition to convenient dispensaries and safe, effective products we offer personalized support with patient eligibility and guidance on obtaining the best solution for you.
How can Curaleaf help my patients?
We offer a dedicated Physician Support team to help you become an ordering physician or discuss the multiple therapeutic benefits of cannabis.
The Curaleaf Difference
First and foremost, Curaleaf offers compassion and understanding for your medical condition, and total support for the courage you show in fighting for a better life. We’re here to help patients and caregivers by providing:
Local, licensed retail dispensaries and mobile delivery service to fulfill orders from your qualified physician.
Assistance with patient eligibility and help connecting you to the right qualified physicians.
Frequently Asked Questions
Only a licensed physician can decide if you qualify for medical marijuana under Florida law. Here are the steps you need to take to become a qualified patient of Curaleaf:
- Schedule an appointment with a qualified physician who has taken the required training to certification medical marijuana for patients.
- Your physician will place a certification for low-THC or medical marijuana.
- Once your physician has placed a certification, you may fill your certification with Curaleaf. We have a storefront in Miami Dade County as well as fulfillment via mobile delivery. Please contact us at 877-303-0741 or email us at email@example.com to fulfill your certification.
Visit our website at flstage.curaleaf.com and click on the Find Doctor button.
A patient must be diagnosed with at least one of the following conditions to qualify to receive marijuana or a marijuana delivery device:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those listed above.
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification.
- Chronic nonmalignant pain. Chronic nonmalignant pain means pain that is caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition.
Once your physician has entered a certification for you in the Marijuana Use Registry, you may contact us at 877-303-0741 and we will schedule a delivery for you. We deliver throughout South Florida and deliveries occur Monday through Friday between 10 am & 6 pm.
Before being approved as a qualified physician, and before each license renewal, a physician must successfully complete a 2-hour course and subsequent examination offered by the Florida Medical Association or the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association. The course and examination shall be administered at least annually and may be offered in a distance learning format, including an electronic, online format that is available upon request. The price of the course may not exceed $500. A physician who has met the physician education requirements of former s. 381.986(4), Florida Statutes 2016, before the effective date of this section, shall be deemed to be in compliance with this paragraph from the effective date of this act until 90 days after the course and examination required by this paragraph become available.