What Does Curaleaf
Offer Florida Patients?
First and foremost, Curaleaf offers compassion and understanding for your medical condition, and total support for the courage you show in fighting for a better life. We’re here to help by providing:
THC & CBD Products Now Available
Curaleaf offers a range of safe, legal, low-THC and full-strength cannabis products made using the industry’s cleanest, most medically precise extraction and purification methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
Florida law has several requirements for patients to be eligible to receive low-THC marijuana (CBD) or medical marijuana:
- A patient must have been diagnosed with a qualifying condition.
- A patient must be a Florida resident.
- If under the age of 18, a patient must have a second physician agree to the use of low-THC marijuana (CBD) or medical marijuana to obtain a certification from a qualified physician.
- A patient must be registered with the Medical Marijuana Use Registry by a certified physician
- Some of the qualifying conditions include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
Only a licensed physician can decide if you qualify for medical marijuana under Florida law. Here are the steps you need to take to become a qualified patient of Curaleaf:
- Schedule an appointment with a qualified physician who has taken the required training to certification medical marijuana for patients.
- Your physician will place a certification for low-THC or medical marijuana.
- Once your physician has placed a certification, you may fill your certification with Curaleaf. We have a storefront in Miami Dade County as well as fulfillment via mobile delivery. Please contact us at 877-303-0741 or email us at email@example.com to fulfill your certification.
Visit our website at fl.curaleaf.com and click on the Find Doctor button.
Once your physician has entered a certification for you in the Marijuana Use Registry, you may contact us at 877-303-0741 and we will schedule a delivery for you. We deliver throughout South Florida and deliveries occur Monday through Friday between 10 am & 6 pm.
Curaleaf produces medical marijuana directly from plant material by extracting it using a laboratory grade, supercritical CO2 extraction system. This system produces medical marijuana extracts with no harmful chemicals. Curaleaf uses a variety of testing methods to ensure purity, consistency, and safety of our products.
In Florida, low-THC marijuana is distinct from medical marijuana in that it contains very low amounts of the psychoactive component tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Because of its low levels of THC, low-THC products do not have the euphoric properties of full-potency cannabis and typically do not result in patients experiencing the “high” commonly associated with marijuana.